BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 6

Day 34

Long days just mean that a lot got done. Today, I was at the school from 8:30 in the morning until 7:00 at night. While I'm not particularly fond of staying at any school for 10 1/2 hours in one day, it really isn't fun when I'm in London and all I want to do is explore. I did get SO much accomplished today, however. I feel so much better about finals on Thursday. I spent the morning making my boards for Trend Forecasting, went to lunch with Allie, went to the library to write, went to my second class where I had a very successful talk with Sir Robin Dutt and then returned to the library to continue writing.

Earlier tonight, Lauren and I went to the Comedy Store, which is the premier stand-up comedy spot in London - and probably in all of England I would guess. It was such a great show! I laughed until my side hurt!! There was a group of about five comedians who did stand-up and played Whose line is it anyway-type games. One guy was an American who was really funny, and he covered topics like the oil spill and gun-less policemen in London (you can imagine for yourself how hilarious that was). The funniest part of the night, though (at least for everyone else), was when everyone was leaving at the end of the show, and I, ever so gracefully, slipped on someone's spilled drink and fell on my butt! I was SO mortified, and was thinking everyone probably thought I was drunk or something - the truth is, I own, sorry did own, a pair of black rubber flip-flops that I literally can't wear when it rains because they have no tread on the bottom, and of course I wore those last night. So, spilled drink on the ground plus dark lighting equals Kristina on her butt. At the time I wanted to crawl into the bathroom and die, but later that night and today I just laugh and laugh when I think about it because, hey, that would happen to me at a comedy store.