BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1

Day 29

Short entry today. I hate to do that, but I have to get some homework done before I leave for Paris tomorrow! I could not be more excited to be going to France! I know it will be such an incredible experience, and I can't quite get my feet a firm grip on the ground right now. I feel as though so many amazing things have encompassed this trip for the last 4 weeks that each new day brings exhaustion because it is so overwhelmingly exciting. The importance and impact of the experiences I have had and will have here in Europe are never lost to me. This trip is something I will absolutely never forget for so many reasons. It's hard to explain why...I don't think I could if I tried.

Today I had school and it went great! My Trends professor made me feel SO much better about my final project and the time management issue I seem to be having. Allie, Lauren and I went back to Giraffe for lunch and I had an incredible burger (I REALLY recommend this place in London. There are plenty of familiar options for Americans and the wait staff is the friendliest of any I've had). It's located off Marylebone High Street.

This weekend is going to be AMAZING! I can't wait to see a new country, new people, hear a new language and see all the sights I can in three days. The one issue is that I will not be taking my laptop with me. It is too heavy and takes up too much room in my bag - plus I'm not sure if I will have an internet connection once I get to my hotel. This means there may not be blog entries for a few days. I plan on writing everything down though at the end of each day to post on the blog once I get back on Sunday evening. There is also the chance that I might have access to a computer lounge in the hotel, so if that's the case there will be a blog each day.
And rest assured that when America is celebrating its independence, I'll be celebrating it too - I don't care where I am, July 4th is July 4th!

I guess it's time to conquer another country. In about twelve hours, I'll be off on a train to France (so crazy)!

Au revoir!