BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19

2 Weeks to Departure

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the experience of studying abroad. I will be living and studying in London, England for 5 weeks this summer, and I am dedicated to having this blog record every aspect of my adventure overseas. It will mainly consist of my thoughts and commentary on the day, but I plan on including video and possibly a few journalistic stories as well.

For anyone who has considered studying abroad or wondered what the experience would be like, I want this blog to be for you. It took me a LOT of long talks with family and friends and tedious decision-making to get to this point. I know that if I had it to do all over again, I would have appreciated a heads-up from somebody about what to expect once I got there. So, beyond this just being a memory of my trip I can always look back on, I hope it can provide, for you, at least a glimpse into what the experience of studying abroad is really like.
Enjoy!